Thursday, July 28, 2011

Secret Clinical Waterproof

Recently I decided to give Klout a try!  Glad I did!!!  I also received a year supply of Secret Clinical Waterproof because of my influence online! Thank you Klout! I was NOT told to write a review on whether the product was good or if I liked or did not like the product.  Solely at my discretion and I decided to do so.

I was Secret user before the sample was offered and will continue to be one.  I am not a swimmer, but in this heat we've been having the deodorant works wonders for this busy mom!  Love it and will continue to use it!

If you haven't given them a try you need to...Klout ant Secret!! :)


Disclosure: I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.

No comments:

Post a Comment