Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Welcome!

Just want to welcome you here!! I will do my best to post deals, steals, coupons, samples, freebies among other things as they become available.  I'm a beginner with blogging and with fugal living...maybe we can help one another along the way.

A little about me:  I"m a single parent, to a beautiful 9 year old little princess, diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy.  She is MY LIFE ( name of my othe blog, dedicated to our  life journey ), we are southerners, love haning out, spending time with family and friends, love finding deals!  My daughter gets excited when she sees me clipping coupons or working on my binder and the smile is really big when we get free samples in the mail!!

I am looking forward to this new journey and taking with you all!  Thank you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment